Lithium-Ionen 48Wh battery LFP14 (newest generation)
Lithium Ion Battery
Lithium-iron phosphate-based starter battery
Lithium ion batteries are extremely light compared to conventional lead-acid or gel batteries. They have ideal charging characteristics and minimal self-discharge. Unlike the traditional battery, the lithium ion battery can provide nearly 100% of its total capacity for starting and can be used until fully discharged.
This battery type can achieve up to 2000 charge cycles, which is approximately 6 times longer than conventional batteries
With suitable chargers, rapid charging is possible at which up to 10 times the charging current can be used. A charge to 90% capacity is thus possible in less than 10 minutes!
Dry technology allows this type of battery to be installed in any position. There are no liquid electrolytes contained.,
A uniform charge / discharge of the individual cells is ensured by the so-called microprocessor-controlled battery management system (BMS).
Despite the comparatively high purchase price, the overall performance results in a clear reduction in operating costs.
The advantages at a glance :
- excellent cycle characteristics - over 2000 charge cycles
- Excellent price/performance ratio due to up to 6-fold service life
- up to 50% more performance
- Stable power supply for vehicle electrics
- Perfect bearing properties (up to one year without loading)
- Large types overlap: 8 types cover all common standard types (all batteries include adapters for appropriate battery boxes)
- can be installed in any position
- Quick charge with up to 10-fold charging current
- High reliability through BMS
- Without ure or nasty heavy metals